Alarm Systems Wichita KS
Should I Get a Security System?
It is the simplest and most affordable way to give you peace of mind knowing whether your children are coming or going, and can ensure help is always there if you are at home or away. Plus, it may get you a discount on your home owner’s insurance premium.
Isn’t My Current Smoke Detector Good Enough?
The smoke detectors that are mandated by the government work just fine but have limitations. They do not allow the monitoring centers to call the fire department for you. When you’re out your pets are helpless. The first sign of fire is the smoke or flames coming out of the windows. What a relief to know that the fire department can be there before the home suffers major damage.
How Do I Choose My Alarm Company?
- Are they licensed in your state?
- Do they look and sound professional?
- Are they courteous?
- Are they punctual? If not, did they call to notify you they were going to be late for their appointment with you?
- Do they understand the importance of what they are doing for you? (at AmeriSafe Alarms, most staff members have been a victim of crime, so it’s easy to be good at something you are passionate about)
- What do other people say about them?
AmeriSafe Alarms has the qualifications, experience and expertise you need in an alarm company!
How Do I Prevent A Burglary?
Think of your alarm system as having layers; like an onion. Start by insisting the security company put a sign in your yard and stickers on your windows when they install your alarm system. Ensure that you actually turn your alarm system on. Start thinking like a burglar, then consider how to protect those areas. If you were going to break into your own home how would you do it? Once you have done that set about protecting those areas. There are many other things to keep in mind when considering your family’s safety, and our professionally trained staff are ready to advise you accordingly.